ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. OU

Do you take everything you hear literally? Did you want me to go through each game individually and say whether or not they played well? Every other person who read my post knew what my point was in context
Would one of you two just give it up and ignore the other? One thinks we've played like shit this year, the other doesn't or doesn't think you should use that language. I'm more inclined toward the former but it doesn't really matter. Just give it up and move on....

Merry Christmas let's find a way to go 12-6 haha

We looked like what against Valpo, Chicago State and Sacred Heart? I would use "good" for the what we looked like in those two games, and not the word you chose to use.

We looked like what playing a lineup of BMac, Gaines, Brown, Ash and Pardono for most of the second half against DePaul, a team that I believe won six in a row coming in? I would use the word gritty for that one, and not the word you chose to use.

And we looked like what vs. Illinois, Creighton, LaSalle, St, Peter's and Lewis? I would say we looked average in those games (and Creighton could have arguably even fallen into the "good" category, but let's be critical here), and not the word you chose to use.

So we looked badly vs. what, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Loyola Md and Georgia Tech?

Guess four games does not a "rule" make. Yup, that's me, nitpicking Mike.

But hey, continue to demean our team's play in every game if it makes you feel good.

And hey, I am just trying to help you out with your profanity thing. Pro tip; it doesn't make you sound good on a message board. Do you see some of the best posters on this board like HJ, Haywood and Smithee (to name but a few) use profanity to describe our team's efforts? They may use comedy at times, but not profanity...

You're way too kind. I still think farts are hilarious.

Reactions: mikewebb68
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT