ADVERTISEMENT

Five takeaways from NU Media Day

FYI Lou. I have tried multiple times to enroll into the monthly subscription but have never received a confirmation and am unable to read The Rock. Will you look into the issue ? Thank you 😊
It doesn't look like you subscribed, so something must have gone wrong. Try again here:

Subscribe to WR

Lou, I still haven’t been able to sign up for a monthly subscription. What’s the “Code” that’s to be applied? Does Rivals have any phone # to call?

Subscription issues
Plaguing NU Rivals board.
Lou, please do something

Lou, I still haven’t been able to sign up for a monthly subscription. What’s the “Code” that’s to be applied? Does Rivals have any phone # to call?

I'm not sure what code you are referring to. Rivals' phone number is 866-2-RIVALS. If you have any issues that I can help you with, feel free to send me a Conversation message (upper right corner) or email me at lvaccher at comcast dot net.

I just sent you a message through the Conversation tool (voice bubble icon in the upper right corner).

I'm not sure what code you are referring to. Rivals' phone number is 866-2-RIVALS. If you have any issues that I can help you with, feel free to send me a Conversation message (upper right corner) or email me at lvaccher at comcast dot net.
Hi Lou. Rivals refers all callers back to WWW.
Still working to subscribe. I’m gleaning what offered on this board with appreciation. If I do get back on The Rock I hope to change my Board name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT