ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn Nagel

Ankles can take for ever to get better but he has had what? 6 weeks?

Nagel has been a significant contributor, but I actually thought his effort to play against OSU hurt the Cats in the first quarter when he was in. He was not able to make sharp cuts, and he was not able to fight for the ball in the end zone on the early interception. If he is full speed, I hope he plays. If not, I hope he mainly sits.

Last edited:
Nagel has been a significant contributor, but I actually thought his effort to play against OSU hurt the Cats in the first quarter when he was in. He was not able to make sharp cuts, and he was not able to fight for the ball in the end zone on the early interception. If he is full speed, I hope he plays. If not, I hope he mainly sis.
It's an exhibition game. If he's healthy enough to play (even if not 100%) he should play in what will likely be his last competitive football action.

It's an exhibition game. If he's healthy enough to play (even if not 100%) he should play in what will likely be his last competitive football action.

I’d be interested to see you tell the players that you don’t think NU should make its best effort to win because the bowl is an “exhibition game.” You think they would agree with that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT