ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: Howard vs. Northwestern

Maybe Komolafe should get some snaps. He and Sully have made good things happen together .

This is gross.

“Sullivan talking with coach Anderson. I believe he said ‘WTF bro’.”

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin
Maybe Komolafe should get some snaps. He and Sully have made good things happen together .

This is gross.

“Sullivan talking with coach Anderson. I believe he said ‘WTF bro’.”
Sullivan not very good

Reactions: Falcon86
If Braun survives this season, he will clean house on offense, starting with Jake and Anderson.

The longer Howard hangs around the more confident they will get. Our o line is getting manhandled. And if William starts making plays for Howard, we are in trouble

• Sad
You know you're in trouble when Howard's gameplay becomes the story

Now Sully has to get his shit together. The game is going at 120 mph for him, he just needs to relax more.

Hopefully, our offensive coordinator has a back up plan for Sully and the offense for the second half. Run heavy offense comes to my mind. Kinda like Kafka 2.0 run heavy.

Hopefully that TD pass by Sullivan settled him down. He has as bad a case of happy feet in the first half as I have seen in a while.

Reactions: phatcat
Looks like Nu is playing Bend but doen Break defense coming into the second half.

• Sad
Do college defensive lines run stunts?I feel like our front 4 always rush straight into the guy across from them and never try to do anything differently.

How come the announcer knew exactly who would get the ball in that situation and our team didn't?

• Sad
That was a long drive by Howard. We can't afford a 3 and out by our O next.

Reactions: Rebel II
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT