ADVERTISEMENT

Game times

nycat33

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2014
11 am kickoff against Western Michigan will be on ESPNU and 2:30 for the ISU game on BTN. Duke Game is at 7 pm on BTN.

Last edited:
a) I <3 11am starts and b) I cut the cable so I gotta find a place to watch BTN. I can use Sling for all ESPN stuff.

I am looking forward to eventually pi$$ing on cable's grave. Also Verizon. In my lifetime, I've probably spent close to 100k between the two of them, with pretty basic offerings.

a) I <3 11am starts and b) I cut the cable so I gotta find a place to watch BTN. I can use Sling for all ESPN stuff.

I am looking forward to eventually pi$$ing on cable's grave. Also Verizon. In my lifetime, I've probably spent close to 100k between the two of them, with pretty basic offerings.
phatcat, if you're not going to any of these games, why not head for the nearest local sports bar, where they would be happy to set you up with your own t.v. to watch the games. Get there early and enjoy a little tailgating" before the kickoff, and have a hot dog or a burger at the half!

phatcat, if you're not going to any of these games, why not head for the nearest local sports bar, where they would be happy to set you up with your own t.v. to watch the games. Get there early and enjoy a little tailgating" before the kickoff, and have a hot dog or a burger at the half!
that is my default plan, but if I want to see the whole game, I am tanked by halftime :-0 I do live near, seriously, like a dozen bars where I can walk to the bar and watch.

that is my default plan, but if I want to see the whole game, I am tanked by halftime :-0 I do live near, seriously, like a dozen bars where I can walk to the bar and watch.
Sounds like walking back from the bar would be the challenge. ;)

Sounds like walking back from the bar would be the challenge. ;)
well, I've nearly perfected the drunken stumble, and Uber is readily available.

Actually the main problem is you might run into hordes of OSU, PSU, et al fans at your fave places.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT