ADVERTISEMENT

Game watch

Depends on where you are in the area. I organize the gamewatches in Merrifield, VA which is a short Metro ride on the Orange Line -- we're at the Blackfinn that's 2 blocks south of the Dunn Loring Station (www.blackfinnmerrifield.com).

The "main" location that's sponsored by the NU Club of Washington, DC is at Blackfinn-DC, 1620 I Street, N.W. Closest Metro stops are Farragut North on the Red Line, and Farragut West on the Orange/Blue Line. This tends to have the largest and rowdiest crowd, but we share the location with Tennessee so seating can be difficult at times.

Finally, if you're in Maryland, our smallest location tends to be the Brickside in Bethesda, www.bricksidebethesda.com. Use the Red Line Metro to the Bethesda Station.

Message me again if you have any questions. ALL 'Cats fans are warmly welcomed at any of these locations!! GO 'CATS!!!

Thanks . We're near the Capitol.
Go Cats!

Transportation options near the Capitol are pretty good, but a lot depends on exactly where you are. If you're on the "Senate side," your best option is to use the Red Line Metro from Union Station.

If you're on the "House side" (south of the Capitol building) your best bet is probably to use the Capitol South station on the Orange/Blue line.

If you want to spend an extra 15 minutes or so to join us in Virginia, we'll gladly welcome you with open arms at the Blackfinn near Dunn Loring station on the orange line. If you can tell me the address where you're staying (or reasonably nearby) I can give you door-to-door travel instructions that will make it easy. I can also warn you about any service interruptions that Metro often experiences on weekends.

Just post another message here and I'll see it. GO 'CATS!!!

Transportation options near the Capitol are pretty good, but a lot depends on exactly where you are.

METRO RAIL UPDATE: I just took a look at the Metro website (www.wmata.com) and it turns out the Dunn Loring Station is CLOSED this weekend, along with two stations on either side. Consequently, unless you have a car your best option is the Blackfinn in DC at 1620 I Street, N.W. a couple blocks north of the White House. (If you have a DC map handy, look for "Farragut Square" near 17th and I.)

If you're only traveling with a couple people, your best option might be to take a taxi. Again, just message me with your location and I'll be glad to help.

GO 'CATS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT