ADVERTISEMENT

Garnett Hollis

Coach Smith strikes!

Our most talented player in the portal at a position of need, nice!

Never afraid to show my ignorance. Did he play much this year? Didn't notice, but I may have been stabbing my eyeball with a dull pencil when he was in (no offense to him, personally)

Never afraid to show my ignorance. Did he play much this year? Didn't notice, but I may have been stabbing my eyeball with a dull pencil when he was in (no offense to him, personally)
If I’m not mistaken he played just a little bit, however I am fairly sure that he has three years of eligibility left and a lot of potential. I think he had the most potential to contribute to the program of anyone we lost to the portal

Reactions: Rebel II

I believe his position on the depth chart suggested he was good enough to be seen by the coaches as the very “next man up” if there were a CB injury.

Thanks Fla and Free. Looks like he is one of our largest DBs as well. Perhaps another year in the...what do they call that place where you exercise?...will put even more size on him.

• Haha
Reactions: AdamOnFirst
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT