ADVERTISEMENT

"Get off my lawn" stuff

phatcat

Nov 5, 2001
Wisconsin
I loathe replay/reviews. They should have made the referees, including the replay official, play in t-shirts to freeze their asses off like the rest of us. To quote the holy grail: " get on with it!"

Second, watching the IU game, why does every decent play result in the playmaker bursting out of the pile to do some stupid , rehearsed show-off BS? Finger-wagging, shushing, feed the dog. Stfu already. There isn't a single person watching who is more impressed or more interested in the game because of your childishness

Whippersnappers

Reactions: willycat
I loathe replay/reviews. They should have made the referees, including the replay official, play in t-shirts to freeze their asses off like the rest of us. To quote the holy grail: " get on with it!"

Second, watching the IU game, why does every decent play result in the playmaker bursting out of the pile to do some stupid , rehearsed show-off BS? Finger-wagging, shushing, feed the dog. Stfu already. There isn't a single person watching who is more impressed or more interested in the game because of your childishness

Whippersnappers

Perhaps If you hadn't grubbed for low price, off market tickets, you may have had seats in the warm section. ✌️

Reactions: phatcat
I was in the main (200 level),and it was less cold there that I expected. Heated restrooms were a popular place, though!

Whippersnappers

You may be being sarcastic, Phat, but I'm not.
+1,000,000 on this.

Reactions: wildcat1066
You may be being sarcastic, Phat, but I'm not.
+1,000,000 on this.
Because 20 year old kids like to have fun, dance, and get excited. I'd much prefer players showing emotion than watching a bunch of emotionless robots.

Because 20 year old kids like to have fun, dance, and get excited. I'd much prefer players showing emotion than watching a bunch of emotionless robots.
Welcome back, shakes!

GDick did a little bit of strutting on his TD - he had the space - and I loved it.

I'll also note that this NU defense, perhaps more than any I've seen, likes to, um, remind the opposing ball carrier that he is, um, in fact, down, um, well, more frequently than past Cats teams. (There's some helmet and tongue wagging out there. It's cool when your team is doing it.)

I may disagree with you here, Shakes, but that's more the exception than the rule . . . and it's damned good to have you back in the saddle.

Whippersnappers

Our boy JJTBC utilized the finger wagging a few times. After what he did, he should.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT