ADVERTISEMENT

Good news: Godwin is coming back

Watkins back as well. Hoping to be ready for Spring. They will be cautious with his progress. Sky Team will be stacked in 2017.

Agree. I think XWas will have a monster senior season, Gaz will be bigger and stronger, so the DE's could approach the production of Lowry and Gibson. Defense will be solid in '17.

This is great news for us fans. I'm not sure Godwin is as excited about playing in the NFL as some guys (Could be wrong). I get the impression that it is more about the education for him.

This is great news for us fans. I'm not sure Godwin is as excited about playing in the NFL as some guys (Could be wrong). I get the impression that it is more about the education for him.

You may be right. But I bet if he got an indication that he'd go in the early rounds he'd take his degree and try the NFL next year.......

Glad to have Iggy Pop back leading the Sky team... schedule sets up nicely, experience at the right spots, unity on the staff- we want Indy!!!

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
One of the nation's most underrated safeties. Love his game and leadership

Let's hope that Walker gets a fair shake.
His times are important. He will not get the benefit of "playing faster than his times" IMO, especially after a down year where he didn't look as fast as past seasons.

Gonna miss Walk, but he's making the wise choice leaving now.

Loved what I saw from Gi from the start - if the 'Cats only could have 1 of the 2 returning, probably would pick GI since having the captain of the secondary back there would really help out the still young corners.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT