ADVERTISEMENT

Gragg did a nice job with the lakeside stadium didn’t he?

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
Kudos to our much maligned Athletic Director for getting the short term stadium done on short term notice!

It looked incredible from my comfy couch.

• Haha
Reactions: eddie_gocats
Kudos to our much maligned Athletic Director for getting the short term stadium done on short term notice!

It looked incredible from my comfy couch.
I’m not sure if this is sarcasm but I will assume it is. I was going to start a thread saying imagine if Gragg had his way, the team would be playing in front of 5k people at seat geek

Reactions: Hungry Jack
I’m not sure if this is sarcasm but I will assume it is. I was going to start a thread saying imagine if Gragg had his way, the team would be playing in front of 5k people at seat geek
If Gragg had his way, the Cats would be playing a "home game" next month in front of 75K Badgers fans at Lambeau rather than 10,000 NU fans at Northwestern Medicine Field.

If Gragg had his way, the Cats would be playing a "home game" next month in front of 75K Badgers fans at Lambeau rather than 10,000 NU fans at Northwestern Medicine Field.
The one good thing about Gragg I suppose was that he didn't like to make decisions; kick the can to somebody else. Felt like he floated that to test public opinion and it went over like a lead balloon.

If he had signed that deal privately and then just announced it as a done deal, yeesh the backlash would've been immense from donors/trustees.

Could have announced the Lambeau game with the commitment to use the proceeds for NIL. A little mercenary, which doesn't fly at a school with a $15 bil endowment, or whatever, but that would have had a few supporters.

Could have announced the Lambeau game with the commitment to use the proceeds for NIL. A little mercenary, which doesn't fly at a school with a $15 bil endowment, or whatever, but that would have had a few supporters.
He didn’t really know about NIL then. But now that he’s aggressively studying the future of college athletics specifically for Michael Schill, he’ll probably know what the letters mean soon.

(I really, really, really enjoy Gragg-as-Milton-from-Office-Space images.)

• Haha
Reactions: NU Houston
Why would you think I’m being sarcastic?

While I’m telling it like it is… Northwestern Medical Field is a mouthful.

Why didn’t we call it “Gragg Middle School Stadium”?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT