ADVERTISEMENT

Great night for college wrestling 🤼‍♀️!

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
Cats host Wisconsin! Penn State hosts Iowa and Michigan and Ohio State wrestle! What more can a man 👨 ask for?

What's the deal with wrestling in the state of Iowa, anyway? They have three teams ranked in the top 15, and they often do.
Culture loves wrestling 🤼‍♀️! Oklahoma and Nebraska are top ten also! Kids in the Midwest like PA, Ohio and Illinois also make up the best wrestlers! Why? Like boxing, tennis and MMA, kids love ❤️ using their entire body and fully embracing health and fitness! Saves lives if you ask me!

Tough day, especially considering so many matches lost in the final minute or in sudden ( victory )….

We are wrestling 🤼‍♀️ amazing 🤩! Lost three overtime matches plus two one point o! If we won any of those, I think we beat the #4 team!

We are wrestling 🤼‍♀️ amazing 🤩! Lost three overtime matches plus two one point o! If we won any of those, I think we beat the #4 team!
Ummm, but we lost every single one of those matches. Maybe they’re tired as the dual meet season winds down, but the “want it” factor didn‘t show up today. I would have liked to see NU gut out one or two of these close matches. Anyway, let’s see what happens at B1G tournament.…..and most of these kids will return next year…..
One day Yahya WILL beat Sasso.

Reactions: Titanium999
Ummm, but we lost every single one of those matches. Maybe they’re tired as the dual meet season winds down, but the “want it” factor didn‘t show up today. I would have liked to see NU gut out one or two of these close matches. Anyway, let’s see what happens at B1G tournament.…..and most of these kids will return next year…..
One day Yahya WILL beat Sasso.
Agree! Big Ten Tournament in a month! We are wrestling tough today!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT