ADVERTISEMENT

Greenstein's predictions

Walker Fan

Feb 16, 2015
Interesting question for all of the bloggers. Teddy Greenstein has either adopted a reverse psychology perspective and predicted that Kentucky will beat NU in football due to its "superior athletes and two-way quarterback" in the Music City Bowl and maybe he meant simply that UK will beat the 7.5 point spread. He also wrote a column claiming that NU will be one tournament basketball team and done.

It should be noted that the last time that he predicted gloom and doom for a team it was the football team when he wrote a column advocating that the whole offensive staff should be fired during the season for the football team.

Coach Fitz scoffed at his suggestion and offered Teddy G. the chance to come to the football office on Monday and watch film with him so that he could show him what he was watching. Teddy G. declined the offer. The team then went on a 7-game winning streak. So Teddy G. has a pulse of the team. Not!

Maybe the same could apply with the basketball team over the team's final regular season game. I am sure that Collins is bristling right now like Fitz and put Teddy G.'s column on the bulletin board.

Is Teddy G. using reverse psychology, being a contrarian or truly showing that he is a pessimistic fan? Which way do you think Teddy G. is espousing? Well, we will know in football tomorrow night if TG falls flat on his face with his prediction. Basketball will take two more months to find out if he is wrong again.

More posters tune in to wrassler’s threads than Teddy any day of the week! He gets paid for that? Not one mention of the real game changer on this team, the guy that sets the tone on defense every single time! The guy that is always running on offense. The one and only, Jordan Ash! Ash will bring this team to a final four appearance by stomping on the All State arena with both hands. Gesturing to get set on defense and dare the opposing offenses to bring their best! Stuff em says wrassler and Jordan Ash! Our only guard who has three monster jams in the last three games!

Interesting question for all of the bloggers. Teddy Greenstein has either adopted a reverse psychology perspective and predicted that Kentucky will beat NU in football due to its "superior athletes and two-way quarterback" in the Music City Bowl and maybe he meant simply that UK will beat the 7.5 point spread. He also wrote a column claiming that NU will be one tournament basketball team and done.

It should be noted that the last time that he predicted gloom and doom for a team it was the football team when he wrote a column advocating that the whole offensive staff should be fired during the season for the football team.

Coach Fitz scoffed at his suggestion and offered Teddy G. the chance to come to the football office on Monday and watch film with him so that he could show him what he was watching. Teddy G. declined the offer. The team then went on a 7-game winning streak. So Teddy G. has a pulse of the team. Not!

Maybe the same could apply with the basketball team over the team's final regular season game. I am sure that Collins is bristling right now like Fitz and put Teddy G.'s column on the bulletin board.

Is Teddy G. using reverse psychology, being a contrarian or truly showing that he is a pessimistic fan? Which way do you think Teddy G. is espousing? Well, we will know in football tomorrow night if TG falls flat on his face with his prediction. Basketball will take two more months to find out if he is wrong again.
Think his prediction is with the points. I'll say Purple cats by 14.

Reactions: Noah121
Teddy is a bitter man. Neither coach gives him the access he wants so he goes against the teams. He is just a bad journalist. Is he even on TV anymore?

Teddy is a bitter man. Neither coach gives him the access he wants so he goes against the teams. He is just a bad journalist. Is he even on TV anymore?
He's a pretty boy who never strapped it on like me and Gladescat! We got great coaches. It's all mental. Unify and conquer. We need all ten guys to perform and we can win the BT!

Is this a thread for NU football or basketball? Are we talking about the bowl game or our potential for this year's bball records? Or is it a nebulous can of whoopass for both?
I like that! “Nebulous can of whoop ass! We will beat both Brown and Nebraska. Traveling in this nebulous cold ass hawk weather won’t be easy for both those teams. The real question,is can we hop on a plane, with three days rest and beat a solid PSU team with dang good athletes. I saw some video on them, and they are improved. Don’t see how we beat em without Law.

Reactions: mickbula
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT