ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Easter

Looks like we will have to call the exterminator. A rabbit got into our house last night:

IMG_7421_zpsjyejmyk9.jpg
IMG_7415_zpsa2tf41sx.jpg
IMG_7417_zpsoymutiis.jpg

Spring season greetings to all.

Reactions: nu greek
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Typing this out on my back deck- the weather was just perfect here in the country today, though no bears like we've had most of the past two weeks....

Reactions: nu greek
Looks like we will have to call the exterminator. A rabbit got into our house last night:

Spring season greetings to all.
Where I am living now, they make a pound cake into the shape of a lamb. I am a devout Christian. While I have no problem biting the head off of a bunny, it is a little difficult emotionally to cut off the head of a symbolic lamb at Easter.

Thank you. U are one of favorites on this board. God Bless you and yours.
Did you see Jango this weekend? Does he still hunt for Easter Eggs?

We have a small park next to our house that I maintain (we live in a very urban setting). Every year we do an Easter Egg hunt for all the neighborhood kids. We line them up and then open the gate. It then becomes a stampede. I did not think 5 year olds could run so fast! Jango, despite his considerable speed, would have a hard time beating this crew to the eggs!

Reactions: Alaskawildkat

We have a small park next to our house that I maintain (we live in a very urban setting). Every year we do an Easter Egg hunt for all the neighborhood kids. We line them up and then open the gate. It then becomes a stampede. I did not think 5 year olds could run so fast! Jango, despite his considerable speed, would have a hard time beating this crew to the eggs!
He was home for Easter. We chilled and played COD

It all depends upon how much he weighs......
He weights more
Did you ask him how much he weighs? Aren't you curious? If you forgot to ask him, I am sure we can get some people on this board to tell you.
He had lots of good food. He had 5 lbs of crab legs, 5 lbs of filet mignon, , a pot roast, lots of veggies and carbs, Cheesecake Factory, Outback, and 3 lbs of Honey Baked Smoked turkey. They will weigh him the end of the week and I will update his weight. They have him on a special lifting regiment.

He weights more

He had lots of good food. He had 5 lbs of crab legs, 5 lbs of filet mignon, , a pot roast, lots of veggies and carbs, Cheesecake Factory, Outback, and 3 lbs of Honey Baked Smoked turkey. They will weigh him the end of the week and I will update his weight. They have him on a special lifting regiment.
Holy cow.

He weights more

Will you believe what they say or what you read on the message board? We have some real experts around here.

If Jango still hunts easter eggs, I bet it is the three cheese and meat omelet type, with bacon.

Reactions: CatsDad
On behalf of your neighbors, thanks for all you do.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT