ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone seen Georgia Tech?

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
Their center, Lammers, seems like a battering ram. 17 ppg, 8.5 rpg, including 4 offensive boards.

Their point guard is a 150-pound freshmen from Queens, following in the Kenny Anderson/Steph Marbury tradition (kind of).

ESPN gives GT a 57% chance of winning.

Their head coach bought out student tickets for both NIT games last season, along with Krispy Kremes for a noon Sunday start.

Anyone know anything else?

I hope NU wins.

Last edited:
Their center, Lammers, seems like a battering ram. 17 ppg, 8.5 rpg, including 4 offensive boards.

Their point guard is a 150-pound freshmen from Queens, following in the Kenny Anderson/Steph Marbury tradition (kind of).

Their head coach bought out student tickets for both NIT games last season, along with Krispy Kremes for a noon Sunday start.

I hope NU wins.
They still have 1 player suspended for accepting gifts from a booster, their leading scorer from last season Josh Okogie. The other suspended guy played his first game Friday, Tadric Jackson.

All I know about Gtech and the game tomm. is that we must win it. A must win. After losing a close one and the Ttech debacle, if we want to dance in the tourney this spring, we've got to win some games like this. Otherwise, it's going to be a sad and disappointing season for Collins and crew!

Reactions: Pete Purple
All I know about Gtech and the game tomm. is that we must win it. A must win. After losing a close one and the Ttech debacle, if we want to dance in the tourney this spring, we've got to win some games like this. Otherwise, it's going to be a sad and disappointing season for Collins and crew!
FWIW, TTU and CU are both ranked in the top 25 this week.....

Here's something else for Willy. Tech redid their arena and reduced seating capacity to 8,600. Yes, another Power 5 school with an arena less than 10,000 seats. And Tech has something like 15,000 undergrads, compared to NU's 8,300. Maybe they need a bigger gym!!

Georgia Tech now has the 6th smallest capacity in the Power 5, ahead of TCU (8500), NU (8117/TBA), Rutgers (8000), Miami (FL) (7972), and Stanford (7329).

Georgia Tech now has the 6th smallest capacity in the Power 5, ahead of TCU (8500), NU (8117/TBA), Rutgers (8000), Miami (FL) (7972), and Stanford (7329).
Well, NU will be #1 in 2018 when WRA reopens at 7,039 proud patrons!!!!

I hope NU wins.
They should win.

The pronouns are confusing, but NU ("we" or "they"?) is currently a 1.5-point favorite.

OK, I am absolutely not going to swear to this asfar as accuracy, but two days ago I saw the game as pick em, Yesterday I saw us favored by point, and this morning I saw us favored by two or 2 1/2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT