ADVERTISEMENT

Hate pulling for the SEC over BIG

James Franklin finds yet another way to blow a close game! He gets talent but...
I was conflicted during this game. Initially rooted against PSU but the obnoxious behavior of the Kentucky players (again) made me reconsider. A tie would have been preferable.

I was conflicted during this game. Initially rooted against PSU but the obnoxious behavior of the Kentucky players (again) made me reconsider. A tie would have been preferable.
All of this predetermined b.s. celebrations need to stop. After every play someone is pointing , "look at me" and now they are also performing the practiced photo celebrations just like the ears and rest of the NFL. Flags need to fly and lots of them.

All of this predetermined b.s. celebrations need to stop. After every play someone is pointing , "look at me" and now they are also performing the practiced photo celebrations just like the ears and rest of the NFL. Flags need to fly and lots of them.

Bah Humbug!

Reactions: DaCat
You tell em willy ....

GET OFF MY PORCH!!!

Yes mastah!

When it all boils down, these players are entertainers. Entertainers need to have fun. I see no harm in the celebrations as long as they are not taunting the other team or obscene.

When it all boils down, these players are entertainers. Entertainers need to have fun. I see no harm in the celebrations as long as they are not taunting the other team or obscene.

Harmless indeed. And yes. The more fun the better for the player entertainers. I have just never found 90% or more of the college showboating anything more than copycat look at me nonsense. The worst celebrations are typically by DBs who after getting torched all day ... go into a series of lap dance like gyrations for being in the vicinity of an overthrown ball.

Whatever the kids enjoy short of what Corbi mentioned is fine by me. But as a fan you don’t have to like it.

GOUNUII

Reactions: corbi296
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT