ADVERTISEMENT

Heading to Lincoln

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
I'm packing up the family truckster and heading to Lincoln today for Vaccher Bowl 2015. As most of you know, this is the big game in our family -- my wife is a Nebraska grad and her entire family hails from the Cornhusker state. In addition to bragging rights, this one if is for the Corn-Cat Trophy, the award given to the winning side each year. Obviously, the bad guys have had it for three years running now, so we -- my two kids and I are the only grapes among a garden full of tomatoes -- would love to get it back. Go Cats!

Hope to run into you again, Lou, like we did when you sat right in front of us in '13.

Hope to run into you again, Lou, like we did when you sat right in front of us in '13.
Have a great trip! Check out the new haymarket areas. If you havnt been back since 2013 it will look much different than your last visit. Right by the Arena is a pretty modern bar setup called the "Railyard" that most people enjoy quite a bit. It use to be the train station and has a steam engine just south of the bars that people like to take pictures with. (Hence the name rail yard ;) ) Safe Travels.

Have a great trip. What a great game time environment at Memorial Stadium. One of the greatest venues in college football.Should be a fun time for you and the family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT