ADVERTISEMENT

View my post on LinkedIn

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008

I wrote this article and am starting a documentary company.

We need more independent voices in America.

🇺🇸

Go Cats. Go Knights. How about those NIU huskies?
Well you covered nearly every disparaged group in the country except the obese.

Buy JFBR or a big fan load of STFU
Nice of you to call out teammates with borderline racist comments.

Seriously, I am sorry you went through that and are still suffering, but posting that on LI or any social media will not help address the issue. You are just trying get to revenge for your hurt. I understand why, but it won't get you better. You are just making enemies. Please see a therapist.

Last edited:
Reactions: No Chores
Since I have lived in the Stevenson school district since 2001 and my kids both attended that highly-rated school, I thought I'd look up some of your claims...

The hazing you allude to seems to have been happening...

from the Chicago Tribune of 9/4/1999 includes an article that says the following...

"Following a weeklong investigation, four Stevenson High School football players were charged Friday with misdemeanors in connection with the hazing of junior varsity players.
The four, all upperclassmen at the Lincolnshire school, face $100 to $1,000 fines and up to 6 months in jail if convicted, officials said.
They face a Sept. 27 court date in Waukegan. School officials could not be reached for comment late Friday....
Officials said that in one incident, five underclassmen were blindfolded and held down. They were then released, and when they sat up their faces struck the bare buttocks of the older students, who had straddled the victims, police said.
In the other instance, the roles were reversed, and two members of the junior varsity squad were tricked into lowering their pants before the varsity players allegedly placed a banana against their buttocks, police said."

Beyond that, I have never heard of Latino Kings or any other gang at Stevenson. There's nothing like that on the internet.

I am sure this is exactly what the players, coaches and fanbase needs to unite behind our purple players just a few days before we play the University of Washington, which, as all of you must remember, played in the College National Championship game last year. (sarcasm).

Last edited:
Since I have lived in the Stevenson school district since 2001 and my kids both attended that highly-rated school, I thought I'd look up some of your claims...

The hazing you allude to seems to have been happening...

from the Chicago Tribune of 9/4/1999 includes an article that says the following...

"Following a weeklong investigation, four Stevenson High School football players were charged Friday with misdemeanors in connection with the hazing of junior varsity players.
The four, all upperclassmen at the Lincolnshire school, face $100 to $1,000 fines and up to 6 months in jail if convicted, officials said.
They face a Sept. 27 court date in Waukegan. School officials could not be reached for comment late Friday....
Officials said that in one incident, five underclassmen were blindfolded and held down. They were then released, and when they sat up their faces struck the bare buttocks of the older students, who had straddled the victims, police said.
In the other instance, the roles were reversed, and two members of the junior varsity squad were tricked into lowering their pants before the varsity players allegedly placed a banana against their buttocks, police said."

Beyond that, I have never heard of Latino Kings or any other gang at Stevenson. There's nothing like that on the internet.
The ole Atomic Sit up where you face smashes into a guys ass. This was going on 20 years earlier. Just wasn’t called hazing in the 70’s.

The “Latin Kings” have been around almost 70 years. Pretty sure there is no such thing as the “Latino Kings”. His other junior mafia gang sounds like some greasers in leather jackets that hang out in the body shop. Also, have a hard time reconciling rough and tumble gang activity in the affluent Stevenson school district.

Reactions: Baz=Heisman
Nice of you to call out teammates with borderline racist comments.

Seriously, I am sorry you went through that and are still suffering, but posting that on LI or any social media will not help address the issue. You are just trying get to revenge for your hurt. I understand why, but it won't get you better. You are just making enemies. Please see a therapist.
I used to believe that this man was just a pain in the ass, but now I have a better understanding of the serious emotional problems that he faces. Get some help my man.

I wrote this article and am starting a documentary company.

We need more independent voices in America.

🇺🇸

Go Cats. Go Knights. How about those NIU huskies?
I stopped reading after I saw reference to the 2000 Rose Bowl Season.

Should have known better than to even consider giving it a serious read when the title attempts to link Rashidi’s tragic death with the hazing.

Reactions: Baz=Heisman
Thanks for the Truth, CMT.

I am especially sorry for your brother and also for your bad experiences with NUFB and for whatever other unspoken challenges you’ve overcome.

I think kids are being raised with much more care and concern for others than even a generation ago, with the word ‘bully’ serving as a powerful putdown. Not everyone can receive that message, but I think we’re mostly a nicer place.

It’s football. Dumb things happen in the locker room when you’re on a team. It’s part of growing up. Bullying is mean but it’s part of life. This is a massive overreaction for attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT