ADVERTISEMENT

Hey,

stpaulcat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
St. Paul
How come my thread OSU thread about my dream in which NU defeated them by (a historic score) to zip didn't get a "not open for further replies" also?

Last edited:
How come my thread ND thread about my dream in which NU defeated ND by (a historic score) to zip didn't get a "not open for further replies" also?
come on now GIF by IFC

How come my thread ND thread about my dream in which NU defeated ND by (a historic score) to zip didn't get a "not open for further replies" also?
It was OSU, you claimed. Not ND.

I think it was me who doomed it to oblivion with what I thought was a sterling extension of your analogy. Maybe my tone was too strident.

It was OSU, you claimed. Not ND.

I think it was me who doomed it to oblivion with what I thought was a sterling extension of your analogy. Maybe my tone was too strident.
Oops, OSU, how quickly one forgets the difference between the two. Your extension couldn't have been more sterling, and you could not possibly have been too strident (even though I didn't see it). I have corrected my confusion, thank you.

Reactions: CMcCat
Threads about ND
Have criteria to meet.
Namely, positive.
Notre Dame Football
Let’s win one for the Gipper!
Ara Parshegian.

Knute Rockne and the
Four Horsemen are the best names…
In Football Legend?

I wish we played them
Every season instead
Of old Duke football.

I would love to see an annual Labor Day weekend game against ND at Soldiers Field. Yes, ND would dominate attendance, but NU would be the host every other year and 65,000 paying spectators would be a lot better than 20,000(35,000 ?) against Duke or an alphabet school. I know ND has a lot of traditional games but billing it as "The Battle of Chicago" might be attractive to both teams Now that Stanford is in the ACC, maybe NU could replace them as a "traditional rival" as it was before the "Dark Ages"

I would love to see an annual Labor Day weekend game against ND at Soldiers Field. Yes, ND would dominate attendance, but NU would be the host every other year and 65,000 paying spectators would be a lot better than 20,000(35,000 ?) against Duke or an alphabet school. I know ND has a lot of traditional games but billing it as "The Battle of Chicago" might be attractive to both teams Now that Stanford is in the ACC, maybe NU could replace them as a "traditional rival" as it was before the "Dark Ages"

I’d hate to see us give up a precious home game at our $800 million stadium.

How come my thread OSU thread about my dream in which NU defeated them by (a historic score) to zip didn't get a "not open for further replies" also?
So much weaponization of the league office required to make an outcome possible, I hear.

Notre Dame Football
Let’s win one for the Gipper!
Ara Parshegian.

Knute Rockne and the
Four Horsemen are the best names…
In Football Legend?

I wish we played them
Every season instead
Of old Duke football.
Then there would at least be an excuse for losing

Okay, I'll come clean. In my dream NU beat OSU 34-0. So, Cappy, you can now lock the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: julescat
Oops, OSU, how quickly one forgets the difference between the two. Your extension couldn't have been more sterling, and you could not possibly have been too strident (even though I didn't see it). I have corrected my confusion, thank you.
In many ways not that much different. Both arrogant programs that benefit a lot from history. If there is a difference it is that we are more closely compared to ND because they are supposedly an academic focused athletic program

Reactions: stpaulcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT