ADVERTISEMENT

Hire Braun

Reactions: EvanstonCat
No thanks, we don't need a coach marking time until he can ride off into the sunset. We've had that. We need a hungry young coach who is excited to confront this brave new world and just tear into it. That is exactly what we have.

Euro: You're a friend. We met at the first Alamo Bowl and shared lies with CatJaws.

In my wildest nightmare, I can't imagine any coach in FBS saying that to his OC (and therefore team) after they are up 24 to 3 at halftime, and totally dominating their opponent for the first half, and scoring the first three times they had the ball. Any coach who said take your foot off of the gas when he had his opponent so badly on his heels would have to be wacko to say that. Most of all, I can't imagine coach Braun saying anything close to that. You don't crawl into a shell when you have your foot on their throat. We've seen that type of football- it aint pretty
Perhaps Bajakian is still suffering from having to play Fitzball offense.

Reactions: drewjin
As poorly as the administration (#fireschill) handled the situation with PF, Coach Braun seems to have been a great get this year. It is time to remove the interim tag and see what he can do on the recruiting trail.

Though these guys are probably out regardless, I think Bajakian and Anderson would be good to retain if possible. If that is the case, I’d love to see Braun find some FCS talent and play scrappy
Heard from a source that #removethetag may be a thing, and potentially soon (i.e. maybe before this Saturday's game)... hoping that is accurate. If so we may get a good reveal scene from both Braun and the team.

Regardless of the outcomes of the next two games (PU and Ill had their own awakening last week) Braun deserves another 3 years to rebuild the culture. If he wants to.

Not sure I’d say that. Chryst probably got a call, NU did it the ”right way” as best I can tell.
What I meant is that the reason a Wisconsin news outlet had that story is because the author talked to Paul, or or someone in his circle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT