ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Smokes! Cats are 43rd in Kenpom today!

I dont see the kenpom needle moving much with a home win against Minny. NU's out of conference foes need to start winning a few games. The Cats out of conference adjustment is -3.78. That hurts

Reactions: Titanium999
He wasn't talking about wrassler... he was referring to 🍞+👨‍✈️

(A loaf of bread was the closest thing I could find to represent a miller)
What's with UConn losing six of their last 8 games? They were ranked in the top 5, but now they're underwater in the conference.

What's with UConn losing six of their last 8 games? They were ranked in the top 5, but now they're underwater in the conference.
I have no idea. It's pretty disappointing. I don't follow them that closely, but it sure seems like they have a lot of talent. They have shooters. They have two really talented big men. They have an athletic freak of a wing player who is just a great glue guy. I don't get why they are struggling recently. Last night they were down by almost 20 and then brought it back to 1 and then went down again by 11 and then eventually lost by 3. I don't know if they lose focus, or what. I'm hoping they are one of those teams that puts together a hot streak at just the right time. They have all the talent in the world to do it. Past UConn national champions weren't necessarily dominant during the season. They just got hot at tournament time. So hopefully that is true for this team.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
I have no idea. It's pretty disappointing. I don't follow them that closely, but it sure seems like they have a lot of talent. They have shooters. They have two really talented big men. They have an athletic freak of a wing player who is just a great glue guy. I don't get why they are struggling recently. Last night they were down by almost 20 and then brought it back to 1 and then went down again by 11 and then eventually lost by 3. I don't know if they lose focus, or what. I'm hoping they are one of those teams that puts together a hot streak at just the right time. They have all the talent in the world to do it. Past UConn national champions weren't necessarily dominant during the season. They just got hot at tournament time. So hopefully that is true for this team.

Did we play UConn this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT