ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops game watch at Blondies in NYC on Tues

BosCat

Nov 29, 2008
For those of you getting to NYC early for PB, let's meet to watch NU basketball kick-off the B1G season. This is an informal gathering, no registration - just NU fans watching the game together. Hope to see you there. Let's make the NYC NU football bar the NU hoops bar for the afternoon. Go Cats!!

The game starts at 3pm on Tuesday (27th)
Blondies
212 W 79th St, New York, NY 10024
MAP

I'm arriving by train a little before 2pm, so I might actually be able to make it!!

Any suggestions on coming by subway from the Penn Station area? I'm really not familiar with the NYC transit system, unfortunately.

GO 'CATS!!!

I'm arriving by train a little before 2pm, so I might actually be able to make it!!

Any suggestions on coming by subway from the Penn Station area? I'm really not familiar with the NYC transit system, unfortunately.

GO 'CATS!!!

Great! I don't live in NYC, but it looks like the 1 train goes from Penn Station area right to 79th St & B'way which is a real quick walk to the bar. NYers here can confirm.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, BosCat! Now if I can just remember how to count to "1" in my advancing years..... ^_^

An ex-Bostonian, via Cambridge (for a year of Grad School). -- NUMBfan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT