ADVERTISEMENT

Hot Seat

NJCat

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
Another stupid ranking of which coach is on the Hot Seat. No surprise who is the safest:

130. NICK SABAN, ALABAMA
129. DABO SWINNEY, CLEMSON
128. KIRBY SMART, GEORGIA
127. LINCOLN RILEY, OKLAHOMA
126. PAT FITZGERALD, NORTHWESTERN
125. URBAN MEYER, OHIO STATE

22. Lovie Smith, Illinois
Nine wins in three seasons. He might be a brilliant NFL head coach, and the program is still undergoing a youth movement, but it had better all kick in fast.

6. Chris Ash, Rutgers
It’s not fair trying to rebuild a program in the Big Ten East, but that’s been the task, and there hasn’t been anything fun happening over his three seasons. The Scarlet Knights have gone 7-28 with two ten-loss campaigns, but the bigger issue is a lack of positive identity. The offense has yet to score more than 17 points in any game since the 35-7 win over Texas State in the season-opener.

https://collegefootballnews.com/201...gs-all-130-head-coaches-where-do-they-stand/4

Hahaha

According to PJ Fleck, it is the right strategy

To be a contrarian, Jerry Brown sure became a genius after they started giving him some talent

Actually, I think it's when they fired Colby.

He had talent in several NFL DBs over the years. The Colby Swiss was porous regardless of the talent in the secondary or the LBs or the DL.

Reactions: IGNORE2
I'm being serious when I say Fitz should be ranked lower than Saban, Dabo, or any of those guys, including Urban.

Their fans will absolutely turn on them in a heartbeat with one bad loss...I would estimate that Dabo would be the safest, because of the likability factor.

No way is Urban Meyer #125. Between Zach Smith, his health issues, and a terrible defense, he might get pushed out if he loses to Michigan.

Who do you guys think gets their team in contention for the Big 10 East first?

A.) Frost

B.) Fleck

Neither. They're both in the West.

For the West, Frost, obviously. I think he's already ahead of Fleck in year 1.

Last edited:
Someone please refresh my recollection as to when Lovie ("Rex is our quarterback") was a "brilliant NFL head coach."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT