ADVERTISEMENT

How common are staff changes before bowl games?

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
JON and Mick were gone by now in non-bowl seasons. And you’ll see patchwork staffs stick around with an interim coach after a head coach is fired in a Jimbo-like bowl season.

But, if Bajakian is gone, could that happen soon? Or are we mostly waiting until late December?

If the decision has been made, I assume that NU is actively pursuing candidates now regardless.

Don't hold your breath. I think Jake has bought some time until after the bowl. Win the bowl and maybe keep his job . Have no idea how tight he's with Braun.

Reactions: stpaulcat
JON and Mick were gone by now in non-bowl seasons. And you’ll see patchwork staffs stick around with an interim coach after a head coach is fired in a Jimbo-like bowl season.

But, if Bajakian is gone, could that happen soon? Or are we mostly waiting until late December?

If the decision has been made, I assume that NU is actively pursuing candidates now regardless.

Soon.

So, under the hypothetical that Bajakian is retained next year, does that kill the honeymoon period for Braun with fans?

So, under the hypothetical that Bajakian is retained next year, does that kill the honeymoon period for Braun with fans?

Why don’t you pony up the money for a premium subscription and get the real info on the Rock? Isn’t it still 70% off? For someone with such an obsession with NU football and this site it still puzzles me that you remain too frugal to pay for a membership. What did Lou and Matt do to deserve this?

Why don’t you pony up the money for a premium subscription and get the real info on the Rock? Isn’t it still 70% off? For someone with such an obsession with NU football and this site it still puzzles me that you remain too frugal to pay for a membership. What did Lou and Matt do to deserve this?
Moderate

And get your gear exclusively Let's Tailgate! (Too soon?)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT