ADVERTISEMENT

How Many More?

NJCat

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
NU is now at 18 commits. I count 15 scholarship players listed as Seniors by eligibility: Carr, Mitchell, Odenigbo, Harris, Long, Jones, Prater, Fitzpatrick, Park, Mahoney, Mertz, Olson, Scanlan, Robbins and Kuhar. Hruby and Micucci might have scholarships. The Franchise might go to the NFL. There will no doubt be a couple of guys (for example, Walsh, Wilson) who have a year of eligibility left who will graduate and get on with their lives. But it seems that the class of 2017 is pretty much complete.

Up to three more. My guess is that another CB (Elijah Hicks?) and OT (Ryan Nelson?) are highly likely and then it's best available (Jordan Genmark Heath, Scott Nelson, Bryant Koback etc..).

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
NU is now at 18 commits. I count 15 scholarship players listed as Seniors by eligibility: Carr, Mitchell, Odenigbo, Harris, Long, Jones, Prater, Fitzpatrick, Park, Mahoney, Mertz, Olson, Scanlan, Robbins and Kuhar. Hruby and Micucci might have scholarships. The Franchise might go to the NFL. There will no doubt be a couple of guys (for example, Walsh, Wilson) who have a year of eligibility left who will graduate and get on with their lives. But it seems that the class of 2017 is pretty much complete.
yeah, but we can always continue to recruit higher profile players and then rescind from the lower ones. Wait! we are not in the SEC. sorry!

Yeast is not happening in my opinion. I know Koback has said he is solid with UK but we'll see how he feels after Kentucky records a 3-4 win season. Low probability but I still think he could come back in play.

Yeast is not happening in my opinion. I know Koback has said he is solid with UK but we'll see how he feels after Kentucky records a 3-4 win season. Low probability but I still think he could come back in play.

The picture has changed for a Yeast infection with Alabama offering.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT