ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Johnson update

Thanks, it fed my NU football addiction ... for about five minutes. What else you got?

Kurt Anderson is already having the desired impact on our OL recruiting. Priebe visiting is a good example. I wasn't expecting that. Any chance you'll be at the Purdue hoops or women's LAX games this weekend? If so, let's make plans to meet, and I'll fill you in on what I learn while Mrs. GOUNUII and I are there for the weekend.

GOUNUII

Kurt Anderson is already having the desired impact on our OL recruiting. Priebe visiting is a good example. I wasn't expecting that. Any chance you'll be at the Purdue hoops or women's LAX games this weekend? If so, let's make plans to meet, and I'll fill you in on what I learn while Mrs. GOUNUII and I are there for the weekend.

GOUNUII

Would love to but I am heading to Cabo this weekend to defrost a bit. I’ll be sitting on a beach next week drinking a cold Pacifico and posting on Wildcat Report!

I think that was Hunter's first TV interview since he's been at Northwestern. He came off very poised. Hope he shows that same quality against the Stanford pass rush!

Would love to but I am heading to Cabo this weekend to defrost a bit. I’ll be sitting on a beach next week drinking a cold Pacifico and posting on Wildcat Report!

The Marquis is on the corridor closer to San Jose but if you head to Cabo, I would recommend Salvatore's Restaurant. Enormous portions are the norm for entrees. My buddies and I ordered their "famous lasagna" dinner to split 4 ways as our anti pasta. No one could finish their 1/4 portion and we had also ordered our main entrees.
I would recommend a day on Medano Beach to really experience the true Cabo experience-get lounge chairs, an umbrella and a bucket of beers at The Mango Deck-listen to the rock music, fight off the vendors and enjoy the wet tee shirt contests. Take a water taxi to El Arco and Lovers' Beach

Arrange your transportation before hand and do not talk to anyone in the airport-you will regret it if you do

Great deep sea fishing boats are available at the marina downtown but don't be afraid to bargain

Avoid Ruth's Chris on the marina.

Have a beer at El Squid Row, The Gigglin' Marlin and finish it off with one at Cabo Wabo

Mi Casa is the most famous Mexican Restaurant in Cabo

If you want bulk meat try an off the beaten track small Brazilian/Argentinian restaurant ,Rodizio-2 blocks from El Squid Roe

I would recommend getting The Cabo Passport-dinners , tours, fishing boats are 2for1 or 1/2 price. It is good for a year but it is too late to order for home delivery. You may be able to pick it up or buy it at El Squid Row or have it delivered to your hotel-google Cabo Passport for more info

If you see a cloud, send me a picture

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT