ADVERTISEMENT

I can't believe the Bears lost that game.

Seems like something that only happens in college games. Wow.
I was reminded of the game NU at Nebraska a number of years ago where we lost in a similar manner.. I broke out laughing. Reality is that the Bears did not deserve to win that game and it was a fluke that they were leading, Took a PI penalty of 4th down to give them a shot and the guy did not have to do it

I was reminded of the game NU at Nebraska a number of years ago where we lost in a similar manner.. I broke out laughing. Reality is that the Bears did not deserve to win that game and it was a fluke that they were leading, Took a PI penalty of 4th down to give them a shot and the guy did not have to do it

I was at the game and if you are referring to the pass interference penalty on Keenan Allen, that happened right in front of me. first, I don’t believe that was a 4th down play. Secondly, the CB was clearly beaten and that was a TD if he didn’t grab Allen. He had no choice.

Reactions: Darren72
I was at the game and if you are referring to the pass interference penalty on Keenan Allen, that happened right in front of me. first, I don’t believe that was a 4th down play. Secondly, the CB was clearly beaten and that was a TD if he didn’t grab Allen. He had no choice.

4th down. If someone can give me a consistent explanation as to what constitutes pass interference these days I will give an opinion. Otherwise, under the stricter interpretation of the rules from 3-4 years ago, yes, that was a PI.

I am a Skins fan but it is a 60 minute game. Williams was terrific in that fourth quarter and the Bears' defense was good all game long although the Skins worked overtime to not complete touchdowns in the first half. I hadn't seen Williams in a competitive situation until the fourth quarter. Chicago has a good one.

Last edited:
I saw the end of that game, and I have to say, my heart broke a little for some of my fellow Wildcat Reporters who I know are Bears fans. That was unbelievable. At least it looks like that team is starting to turn things around a little bit.

First of many classics between the two QBs. Just like Manning-Brady seemed to pop up in primetime every year.

Hopefully, this is what’s needed to get ‘flus ‘flired and go get Ben Johnson in charge in Chicago.

That Hail Mary was deva vu. I tweeted that last night, and look what happened...

Really, though, the Bears got outplayed for about 55 minutes yesterday. They still blew a chance to steal a win, but they only had a shot because of Washington's red-zone offense.

• Sad
Reactions: NUCat320
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT