ADVERTISEMENT

I really don’t see this wildcat hoops team being ranked 20th right now! No way!

I am worried first about being consistent each game and our defense! If teams like Creighton can light us up for 90+, then what is msu/minn/purdue going to do to us? Do we have enough offense to score 100+ to win these games? And who is going to give some support at point for Bryant? We just need some more material b4 rating us against the best and saying what kind of product we will have for the postseason!

One game at a time tomorrow will be another opportunity to prove we are top 25 caliber team.

Agreed. Silly to speculate this early about team's long-term strengths or post-season prospects. The one-game-at-a-time approach may sound formulaic but it's the only realistic way to look at it.

Got to say it's a promising start on the marathon, however.

One game at a time tomorrow will be another opportunity to prove we are top 25 caliber team.

Agreed. Silly to speculate this early about team's long-term strengths or post-season prospects. The one-game-at-a-time approach may sound formulaic but it's the only realistic way to look at it.

Got to say it's a promising start on the marathon, however.

How good is our next opponent, TTech? If we win, will it be a bargaining chip to get into the tourney/better seed?

I am worried first about being consistent each game and our defense! If teams like Creighton can light us up for 90+, then what is msu/minn/purdue going to do to us? Do we have enough offense to score 100+ to win these games? And who is going to give some support at point for Bryant? We just need some more material b4 rating us against the best and saying what kind of product we will have for the postseason!

Creigton is a good team. They were a 6 seed last year, and maybe they are even better this year. That offense is something. We gave them a good game, it's not like they just rolled us. Maybe with Falzon we win. It's early. Relax.

How good is our next opponent, TTech? If we win, will it be a bargaining chip to get into the tourney/better seed?

Kenpom has Texas Tech rated #30 with NU at #36 and Creighton at #39

I think last year we finished #38 on Kenpom, which seems about right. We made the field of 32 which puts us in that range.

Its early. Rankings will sort themselves out. It just says that Texas Tech is a competitive team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT