ADVERTISEMENT

If you thought the dirt I have on Northwestern is bad, ❤️ OSU 💩 is much worse

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
I am endorsing the Green candidate in the Ohio Senate seat.

I am friends with retired Congressman Tony Gonzalez who played football at OSU.

And I am tired of business as usual.

@EvanstonCat: you should forward all the dirt you have to the US senator campaigns in Ohio too

His life was threatened repeatedly after January 2021

The Big Ten Conference is corrupt.

#AllHumansMatter
#ConcussionsKillKids
#VoteGreen2024+

I know that when I have messages I wish to relate to the widest possible audience, I choose WildcatReport, not Reddit or Twitter.

Solid choice. The whole world is watching. And, by the whole world, I mean all fifty of us.

Either way, the rest of us try to play by the rules, making this one of the few sites on the Internet largely free of politics. Whatever you’re going through, the political stuff doesn’t belong here.

Reactions: CatManTrue
I know that when I have messages I wish to relate to the widest possible audience, I choose WildcatReport, not Reddit or Twitter.

Solid choice. The whole world is watching. And, by the whole world, I mean all fifty of us.

Either way, the rest of us try to play by the rules, making this one of the few sites on the Internet largely free of politics. Whatever you’re going through, the political stuff doesn’t belong here.
It is not political.

The entire Big Ten conference has an ugly history of sexual predation on campuses. Most colleges do but the Big Ten is particularly hypocritical.

The football programs are only the start

I do not want my kids to attsnd Northwestern. It is full of cowards & immature people & insecure kids who mostly wanted to attend a different school.

NU has been ripping off taxpayers for year

I am going to make Fitz look very bad. His linebackers did some nasty thing to women and he turned a blind eye. He is an imposter

The NU lawyers ssked what we wanted. I want private institutions’ endowments to be taxed to fund pre-K.

This is a bipartisan solution which will more quickly end education & income inequality in the US

This is going to be interesting :)

@EvanstonCat has set the table for years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT