ADVERTISEMENT

Ifeadi Odenigbo just scratching the surface

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
EVANSTON-If his results in the first two games are any indication, then Northwestern could be in for some big games from junior defensive end Ifeadi Odenigbo.

Larry Watts' story: Just scratching the surface ($)

Nice article as always from Larry. Looking at Ifeadi this year, he is visibly bigger and plays with more power. I believe this will be his breakout year. The DL looks like the best unit on this defense, followed very closely by the secondary. The linebackers have played very well in the early going, too. Walker was expected to be a star after last season, but Prater has been really really good in his first year starting.

Reactions: Turk
Nice article as always from Larry. Looking at Ifeadi this year, he is visibly bigger and plays with more power. I believe this will be his breakout year. The DL looks like the best unit on this defense, followed very closely by the secondary. The linebackers have played very well in the early going, too. Walker was expected to be a star after last season, but Prater has been really really good in his first year starting.
I figured the olb spot of praters was the weakest link on the defense but he really has played just about as good as anyone on the team. Everyone plays their assignment and trusts their teammates to do their job, thus the defense looks like one big ameaba organism. Moving perfectly as one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT