ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting happening this morning

T_Levine

May 26, 2010
I will write more and long later but I’ve talked this week with a member of the BOT and a teammate of fitz. Interesting learnings.

But the strange thing from this morning.

The Alumni Association. Out of the blue has PAUSED reunion weekend registration.

No explanation.

Could be a coincidence but that is bizzare.

Reactions: BarefootCat
I will write more and long later but I’ve talked this week with a member of the BOT and a teammate of fitz. Interesting learnings.

But the strange thing from this morning.

The Alumni Association. Out of the blue has PAUSED reunion weekend registration.

No explanation.

Could be a coincidence but that is bizzare.
Please update us on the Homecoming situation when you learn more details.

I had registered already -- but just looking now, clicking Register Now on page below does take you to form and so not sure where it is paused (haven't tried clicking through form - maybe stops at the end)
https://www.alumni.northwestern.edu/s/1479/02-naa/16/reunion.aspx?sid=1479&gid=2&pgid=41681
Reg page -- LINK

Obviously, TL is more connected then I am.

I'm wondering about the NGN lunch. Who is guest speaker? Will they even hold it?

On a more minor note -- today was first time nusports.com had any news with update on Braun (took them until Wed to remove Fitz from coaching staff). Also, new store site is up -- very few 51 jerseys showing (gothic and 150th anniv). In fact there isn't even a jersey category showing -- just a function of new owners?

I can confirm an email was sent stating that emails/communications promoting reunion registration are “on hold” but not that reunion registration is actually on hold. Still very curious.

I had registered already -- but just looking now, clicking Register Now on page below does take you to form and so not sure where it is paused (haven't tried clicking through form - maybe stops at the end)
https://www.alumni.northwestern.edu/s/1479/02-naa/16/reunion.aspx?sid=1479&gid=2&pgid=41681
Reg page -- LINK

Obviously, TL is more connected then I am.

I'm wondering about the NGN lunch. Who is guest speaker? Will they even hold it?

On a more minor note -- today was first time nusports.com had any news with update on Braun (took them until Wed to remove Fitz from coaching staff). Also, new store site is up -- very few 51 jerseys showing (gothic and 150th anniv). In fact there isn't even a jersey category showing -- just a function of new owners?
Boy did Lets tailgate owners sell at the right time

The alumni association said that the pause was due to the president’s announcement this week.

Really. Really?

Unreal.

The alumni association said that the pause was due to the president’s announcement this week.

Really. Really?

Unreal.
My 50th is was supposed to be this year. It shall be interesting. Hard to even think of donating to the school at this time

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT