ADVERTISEMENT

Interim Tag Gone

T_Levine

May 26, 2010
Have to admit I’m shocked.

This has to mean most of the assistants are coming back which also has to support Fitz’s lawsuit and claims of not knowing.

This will be a very interesting next four months.

We have no idea if Braun can recruit at this level. Clear we need an amazing offensive coordinator that can coach and RECRUIT.

Braun can sell the defense. He has done a miracle this year.

This has to mean most of the assistants are coming back which also has to support Fitz’s lawsuit and claims of not knowing.

We have no idea if Braun can recruit at this level. Clear we need an amazing offensive coordinator that can coach and RECRUIT.

I would not assume anything about the assistants. I think the first year guys who started when Braun did have done a good job and are likely returning. Everyone else is up in the air in my opinion. We won’t know for sure until January/ February.

I don’t think it means that “most of the assistants are coming back.” At all. In fact, I’ve heard quite the opposite.

• Wow
Reactions: drewjin and rmndcat
Braun did not do this on his own. Also. With what expects to be a small recruiting class. We cannot lose any current players.

Players leave when their position coaches leave.

Balancing all that. I can see most of the coaches returning.

I say most. We can all imagine who won’t be back.

I don't see any reason to fire some of them, especially NU letterman Tim McGarigle.

I'd even keep coach Jake. Like I said earlier, people are saying if only we had not lost Bryan we would have won 9 or 10 games. Well if that is the case why fire the Offensive Coordinator who would have been calling the plays for those "wins" (and who was QB coach?). Same goes for all the other coaches, including Anderson. All fanbases hate their OL coaches, even Alabama and Clemson and Georgia and all the big schools.

Forget what I just wrote if there is hazing stuff about any of them that has not been reported.

Bryant wasn’t just bad luck, it was terrible strategy (slow developing pass against a dominant and aggressive defense) with a line that couldn’t block.

Scheme, strategy, execution got Bryant hurt. Not luck. Bajakian made his own bed.

Congrats to Coach Braun with this official announcement as the newly appointed/anointed Northwestern head coach. With the “interim” tag gone from the title, we hope the “interim” tag can now move over and be attached to some others up the chain! 😊
Go Cats!

Congrats to Coach Braun with this official announcement as the newly appointed/anointed Northwestern head coach. With the “interim” tag gone from the title, we hope the “interim” tag can now move over and be attached to some others up the chain! 😊
Go Cats!
Coach did better with Bryant. I hope the portal is open to a transfer QB next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT