ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa offense doesn't look great so far.

Yeah, Iowa looks flat. They are playing down to the competition. Sullivan will get a chance if this is a trend that goes beyond this game, but you have to wonder why he wasn't the starter already. I mean the last recruited QB that NU had that started was Thorson, not a good look. Everyone after that sucked so bad we have had to rely on the damn portal to bail us out at QB. That needs to change! Sullivan might end up a bench warmer at Iowa.

Illinois looked good. Even if the opponent wasn't that good when's the last time we beat somebody that badly. Could be a tough game.
We looked ok, but need a tune up before conference play. Miami, OH is a good team, but I thought we would win by 2-3 scores going in. The Wildcats need to sweep the non conference schedule to get to a bowl game. Everyone, but Minnesota in the conference looked great.

Michigan ain’t winning the national championship again this year. They don’t have a QB or dominant OL anymore. Priebe not looking so hot.

Michigan ain’t winning the national championship again this year. They don’t have a QB or dominant OL anymore. Priebe not looking so hot.
Michigan’s offense not looking great doesn’t surprise me, but Oregon is the story right now!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT