ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa

Looks like we will be fighting it out to finish 4th through10th? Michigan St, Purdue, Minnesota standing out.....with Nebraska and Rutgers at the end ?

Looks like we will be fighting it out to finish 4th through10th? Michigan St, Purdue, Minnesota standing out.....with Nebraska and Rutgers at the end ?

Illinois, Nebby and Rutgers are predicted to be solidly in the bottom three...I believe our preseason prediction was 4th.

Mike, why do you seem to rely so much on predictions? Throw them out the window. We are not going to tear it up this season, but we are much better than you seem to believe.

Base on what evidence? You lost your exhibition to Eastern Illinois, and by playing such powerhouses as Augustana, you have racked up the 324th ranked (!!!) schedule in the country! Hard to tell anything from that. We'll see how much better you are when you play a team with a pulse; my money is on the experts here, who have predicted you to be bad.

Base on what evidence? You lost your exhibition to Eastern Illinois, and by playing such powerhouses as Augustana, you have racked up the 324th ranked (!!!) schedule in the country! Hard to tell anything from that. We'll see how much better you are when you play a team with a pulse; my money is on the experts here, who have predicted you to be bad.

Cool story bro, see you on the neutral court in on December 1st. :)

Why no activity on the football board this week? Will lovie get that allusive conference victory?
Elusive, dude. Elusive. I'm not even as much of a stickler for this as some here are . . . but if you're going to take shots at visiting posters or their teams, you just can't be misspelling key words. Kinda knocks the pins right out from under your post. :rolleyes:

Reactions: NJCat
Elusive, dude. Elusive. I'm not even as much of a stickler for this as some here are . . . but if you're going to take shots at visiting posters or their teams, you just can't be misspelling key words. Kinda knocks the pins right out from under your post. :rolleyes:
Fair enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT