ADVERTISEMENT

Is it Time time to vindicate Wrassler?

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Ash looked very comfortable out there on offense and defense as starting point guard. He is now a captain and team leader. Distributed the ball well. Wrassler was crucified on here for his advocacy of Ash,but he stuck by the Northwestern creed, “Whatsoever is true, think on those things”! Just like with Ka-Bowser in football, Wrassler knows solid gold when he sees it! Whatcha think gents?

Ash looked very comfortable out there on offense and defense as starting point guard. He is now a captain and team leader. Distributed the ball well. Wrassler was crucified on here for his advocacy of Ash,but he stuck by the Northwestern creed, “Whatsoever is true, think on those things”! Just like with Ka-Bowser in football, Wrassler knows solid gold when he sees it! Whatcha think gents?
You were right.

Ash looked like a senior leader and his shot looked a lot better. The guy was an off-guard in high school and I think it has taken him lots of time to get him to the point.

After an exhibition vs a terrible team? Uh, no. But these 'cart-1-million-miles-befor- the -horse posts are entertainment in the classic Wrassler rraditiob, so I'll allow it...

After an exhibition vs a terrible team? Uh, no. But these 'cart-1-million-miles-befor- the -horse posts are entertainment in the classic Wrassler rraditiob, so I'll allow it...
Thanks buddy! Where is the almighty Walkerfan when you need him? No Bmac? No Brown! Even Gaines took the bench over Ash! What do my detractors say now? Same with Isaiah Bowser!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT