ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to book vacation days in March?

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
I’m very tempted to lock in March 21st and 22nd as vacation days. Should I do it?

The only spots that I won’t be able to make work are Spokane, Utah, and Omaha.

If we land in Brooklyn, Indianapolis, Charlotte, or Pittsburgh, I’m going to plan to attend live.

Memphis is a maybe.

And if we somehow miss the dance… I’ll be able to watch all the games from my comfy schmumfy couch.

Should I book the days off from work and life this early?

I’m very tempted to lock in March 21st and 22nd as vacation days. Should I do it?

If we land in Brooklyn, Indianapolis, Charlotte, or Pittsburgh, I’m going to plan to attend live.

Memphis is a maybe.

And if we somehow miss the dance… I’ll be able to watch all the games from my comfy schmumfy couch.

Book it

Reactions: CatManTrue
In 2017 I booked hotels in every city that had seeds 7-11 playing. The only NU sports event that surpassed that experience was the Rose Bowl.

I’d set aside those dates for sure. Once the Cats’ future is a bit more clear I’d book hotels.

@CatManTrue you live close to EWR. SLC is possible on a nonstop too. Also, are you going to the RU game on the 15th?

I’m wondering the same. It’s either ski trip or wildcats in March. I plan to fly myself for most that you mention plus Omaha.

Memphis is a maybe.

Book it

In 2017 I booked hotels in every city that had seeds 7-11 playing. The only NU sports event that surpassed that experience was the Rose Bowl.

I’d set aside those dates for sure. Once the Cats’ future is a bit more clear I’d book hotels.

@CatManTrue you live close to EWR. SLC is possible on a nonstop too. Also, are you going to the RU game on the 15th?
SLC may work depending on the time of day and commute from the airport. It sucks as I missed the 2017 victory due to a family member’s cancer surgery (I watched our Gonzaga shitshow from the ER waiting room), and it would feel like a runner up experience to head there win or lose.

I’m going to try to make the 15th work. My work travel for February is a bit unpredictable at this moment, but if I’m in the area and our Cats need support then I’ll figure it out.

I’ve already asked for Thursday, Friday, and Monday off. May not go to the games due to a few factors, but I ain’t working those days!

I’ve already asked for Thursday, Friday, and Monday off. May not go to the games due to a few factors, but I ain’t working those days!
Wait, why Monday?

I’m glad I booked my days off! Tomorrow will be a blast.

Wait, why Monday?

I’m glad I booked my days off! Tomorrow will be a blast.

Because you never know when the game is going to be Sunday.

(actually, I have my fantasy draft in Chicago on Sunday, so there's no way I'd make it back home to work on Monday).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT