ADVERTISEMENT

Is the class of 2017 already starting?

NCRNU71

Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
Rumor has it that two of the incoming recruiting class are already enrolled for winter quarter. Any confirmation?

Any word on Pugh's shoulder injury, which was unusual and potentially serous?

We can't get public comments on current players' injuries. What makes you think anyone around here knows anything about an incoming recruit's injuries?

His Shoulder is doing great and he is full go in the weight room. Based on the possible outcomes from the injury he is very lucky.
Welcome to the board! I will assume you are family, so it is a privilege to have you post here. Needless to say, we think NU is a great community and we are thrilled that Trey will be representing our school.

Yes, we love everything about Northwestern and look forward to being part of the family.
It truly is a wonderful place. My wife and I, and so many of our friends, owe it so very much. I have taught at several college campuses over my career, but never found another NU. All the best to you and Trey.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Welcome to the board and to the Northwestern family. Always good to have another Ohio Dad in here. If your son needs any help or has any questions have him ask Jango. He would be glad to help .
Thanks. That is very much appreciated. I am assuming Jango loves it so far?

Reactions: CatsDad
It truly is a wonderful place. My wife and I, and so many of our friends, owe it so very much. I have taught at several college campuses over my career, but never found another NU. All the best to you and Trey.
Appreciate the kind words. We can already tell its a special place.

Any early impressions from Trey as he immerses himself at NU? He must be excited about the new lakefront complex, though it will be a few years.
He just completed his first week of classes, went through an extensive physical and hung out with some teammates. So far everything has been great. I think we are all excited about the lake front complex!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT