ADVERTISEMENT

It's going to be a packed house

It'd be nice if most of those in the Wilson Club would find their way into their seats. Even if the seats are sold, sizable swaths of empty, prime-location center court seats are not a great look.

Reactions: drewjin
Sold out!
How can you be sold out with capacity of 7,350 and have a paid attendance of 7,000+. I don’t get it especially when you get a email that says there are 100 seats left. Northwestern has confusing math.

How can you be sold out with capacity of 7,350 and have a paid attendance of 7,000+. I don’t get it especially when you get a email that says there are 100 seats left. Northwestern has confusing math.
Well, the capacity is 7,039 and that is what NU reported as the attendance last night.....there was a subsequent twitter post to the 100 ticket post that said on ly 10 tickets were left a few hours before the game.

It'd be nice if most of those in the Wilson Club would find their way into their seats. Even if the seats are sold, sizable swaths of empty, prime-location center court seats are not a great look.
Wonder if they could just let those in Wilson Club stay there for the entire game and let those
seats sold to other fans? Is the view from the club not all that good? Could it be improved. Just think the new W-R might have a capacity of over 8,000!

Well, the capacity is 7,039 and that is what NU reported as the attendance last night.....there was a subsequent twitter post to the 100 ticket post that said on ly 10 tickets were left a few hours before the game.
Thanks for the explanation. I had 7,350 in my head. I will say there were a number of empty seats around us. Somebody should teach these NU fans how to sell on Stub hub if there not able to attend.

Thanks for the explanation. I had 7,350 in my head. I will say there were a number of empty seats around us. Somebody should teach these NU fans how to sell on Stub hub if there not able to attend.
A lot of seats also sold on stubhub. There were over 400 available Thursday and just a handful Friday afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT