ADVERTISEMENT

Just ordered my first football season tickets!

mpfeiler

Jun 16, 2006
I am finally "Completely-In" as a Wildcat fan! I have a freshman at NU. She is on the equipment staff of the football team. And my wife and I are season ticket holders. I think that makes it official. I have two favorite Big Ten teams now! Go Cats!

Congratulations. Glad to see you're a real cat fan. Look forward to cheering on the cats with you... and congratulations on having a daughter at NU. Bet you're very proud.

Originally posted by realcatfan:
Congratulations. Glad to see you're a real cat fan. Look forward to cheering on the cats with you... and congratulations on having a daughter at NU. Bet you're very proud.
Yes that is a much bigger deal than the season tickets, and a lot more expensive.
smile.r191677.gif

Congrats. My 16 yo son's first choice school is NU. But it is so darn hard to get in these days. Hope I can share the good news in 2 yrs on this board.

Originally posted by DrillCat:
Congrats. My 16 yo son's first choice school is NU. But it is so darn hard to get in these days. Hope I can share the good news in 2 yrs on this board.
Fingers crossed for you, Drill . . . is this the one you call Drill Bit?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Good luck to him. I feel fortunate to have gotten in for my year of graduate school a long time back. I doubt I could get in these days as it has become much more competitive (not to mention more expensive).

Glad to have you on board, and it's nice to have some positive enthusiasm here for a change. I should be getting in for the Penn State game this year, which will actually be my first use of my ST in a while.

I have wear more PURPLE swag now than my Black and Gold. I have 63,000 reasons and counting to pull for NU!

NUroseBowl
Drillcat- Mois
Mrs Drill- You've met her at Cal. My better half.
Drill Jr- 16 yo son and my first born. Played middle school FB as an OL man. Coach called him an animal. Punished DL kids with animalistic violence. Forced to quit after mom witnessed two kids on the team suffering from concussion.
Drill bit- 13 yo son and my second born. He played middle school FB as a starting RB. Broke his wrist on his first carry of the season. I was at Cal when this happened. Did not take him to the doctor until we returned from Cal game.
Tiny Drill- you've seen him at Cal. He's now almost 7. Playing flag FB. Not sure if we will ever let him play tackle.
:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT