ADVERTISEMENT

Kip Kirkpatrick sighting

Kip is at a lot of games and every big game. Hard to miss him as he sits courtside at half court. Other players at most games: Taphorn, Skelly and Juice. Bryant McIntosh has not missed a game for a few seasons either :)

There is a whole group of older players who are most big games and I would be remiss if I did not mention that the man who still holds the building single game scoring record, Rich Falk, is at every home game.

I don't think I've seen Juice at a game, but that's cool. I guess his next season doesn't start until March so he'd be around.

I see that BMac kid a lot tho, always skulking around the players trying to blend in.

Reactions: olshin
Kip is at a lot of games and every big game. Hard to miss him as he sits courtside at half court. Other players at most games: Taphorn, Skelly and Juice. Bryant McIntosh has not missed a game for a few seasons either :)

There is a whole group of older players who are most big games and I would be remiss if I did not mention that the man who still holds the building single game scoring record, Rich Falk, is at every home game.
Isn’t BMac one of the coaches?

Or you were making a joke…

Was kip sitting courtside and Collins came over and hugged after his interview with Hummel?

Hair's a little grayer (more gray?) than it was in his playing days...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT