ADVERTISEMENT

Knox draws raves and 4*

Check this out: https://247sports.com/college/north...ruiting-Jordan-Knox-scouting-notes-187616228/
Congrats to the coaches and all four of the guys who recently chose to commit to NU. Things are definitely looking up!
“His ascension as a prospect puts him into the top 10 interior offensive linemen in the 2023 recruiting class, according to the 247Sports rankings.”

Dennys’ writer really likes him inside. I imagine we envision him at tackle until further notice.

“His ascension as a prospect puts him into the top 10 interior offensive linemen in the 2023 recruiting class, according to the 247Sports rankings.”

Dennys’ writer really likes him inside. I imagine we envision him at tackle until further notice.
Interesting in that Rivals and other P5 programs really did not see this. Our coaching staff did and we saw that they were really high on him and got him wrapped up and TOS saw it as well. Sounds like a great job.

I think he’s an inside guy. Could well still take Gregory at OT. We shall see if he still takes his OV in a couple weeks.

Reactions: corbi296
This is an awesome weekend! Congrats to all the new commits, excited to see you on the field soon!!

Surprised there isn't more chatter, that was a great string of commitment news. Building from the middle out, starting with DL and OL.

A lot more than chatter on the Rock. Extensive conversation, predictions and analysis.

• Haha
Reactions: phatcat
Please don’t let @phatcat in on the doings on the Rock.
ears covered, eyes closed, "I'm not listening...lalalalala"

I can get the same information from Reddit (for free) that one can get from the Rock, minus the wailing and gnashing of teeth. EDIT: For instance, this was listed 4 minutes after the Rock:

regarding the new recruit, welcome to the college of hard Knox...

Last edited:
Reactions: NUCat320
ears covered, eyes closed, "I'm not listening...lalalalala"

I can get the same information from Reddit (for free) that one can get from the Rock, minus the wailing and gnashing of teeth. EDIT: For instance, this was listed 4 minutes after the Rock:

regarding the new recruit, welcome to the college of hard Knox...

Sorry you don’t see the value in the work of Lou V and Mike Fitz. Lots of terrific inside info that you’re missing out on. Case in point, Rock subscribers knew about the Doost commit a couple of days ago; to think you learned the news 4 minutes after those on the Rock is incorrect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT