ADVERTISEMENT

Lakeside Facility Progress?

catstime16

May 27, 2015
Would anyone be able to share current state of project for interested
folks? Thanks in advance!

Shouldn't they have a webcam for this? And maybe a blog page updating the progress? Something to generate interest and excitement that they can send to prospective boosters?
This is the staff that got rid of HANDS IN THE AIR, so I feel like they don't have a great sense of what the people want.

Would anyone be able to share current state of project for interested
folks? Thanks in advance!

I drove by the sight the day after Thanksgiving after the Bryant game. It is difficult to be sure where one construction project starts and another lets off but I think I saw that they were putting up the metal framework at the far North end. There were a dozen or so vertical beams sticking up about 30 ft (give or take ten feet it was hard to judge from a distance.) out of the ground.

I think that was the start of it but only a very small start if I am right.

I drove by the sight the day after Thanksgiving after the Bryant game. It is difficult to be sure where one construction project starts and another lets off but I think I saw that they were putting up the metal framework at the far North end. There were a dozen or so vertical beams sticking up about 30 ft (give or take ten feet it was hard to judge from a distance.) out of the ground.

I think that was the start of it but only a very small start if I am right.

Either that or they are working on a set for another Planet of the Apes episode. Was there a half buried Statue of Liberty in the big dirt pile?

Reactions: Hungry Jack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT