ADVERTISEMENT

Latest I’ve heard on Charlie Moore

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
I really wish we had seen Vukusic with real talent around him, and with a healthy shoulder. Dude had an NBA body and a *modern* NBA stretch-4 game.

NU didn’t achieve much when he was here, so ‘best player on a bad team’ caveats apply. But, geez, he was good.

I really wish we had seen Vukusic with real talent around him, and with a healthy shoulder. Dude had an NBA body and a *modern* NBA stretch-4 game.

NU didn’t achieve much when he was here, so ‘best player on a bad team’ caveats apply. But, geez, he was good.
The got to an 8-8 record in the BIG one year. (1-1 in BTT as well I think) Unfortunately we had a losing OOC record and got no invite to post season

I just recognized that the world passed me by somewhere (likely long ago and I just only realized it). I am totally lost with the connection between the post's title and the content. My sarcasm meter is also broken, so if it was that I didn't comprehend that that's what it was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT