ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Tribune article on Vic Law

Thanks for the link, rassler. You're definitely one of our most valuable posters.

I suspect CCC will ask Law to be the primary defender on Young, if Law can go tonight.

From the article:
Bryant McIntosh will start on Young, but Collins envisions a host of Wildcats taking their cracks, including Jordan Ash, Scottie Lindsey, Anthony Gaines and Isiah Brown.

“Vic will see him a lot if he can go,” Collins said.

I think Ash might go for 40 points!!!!
Ash won’t score more than seven or nine points! He is there mainly for defense but he is our second best passer on the team on offense. Ash is an unsung hero, not unlike wrassler and hungry jack! You and I and mickbula,Turk, and the rest are lunchpale fans who bleed purple! We know the cats can work as a team. With or without Law, we got a great team capable of beating Oklahoma! If we want to beat Villanova and Duke, we dam sure better have Vic Law, who is easily our best player and for sure All Big Ten

I think Ash might go for 40 points!!!!
Charlie Hall will go for 60 points and be the mvp of the game! Much like I got the MVP Treatment at SportsCuts last Friday!! I love the hot hairstylists, the hot towl option, and the massaging shampoo!! Trust me, we will dance at the end of the regular season if we beat Okla tonite!!

Ash won’t score more than seven or nine points! He is there mainly for defense but he is our second best passer on the team on offense. Ash is an unsung hero, not unlike wrassler and hungry jack! You and I and mickbula,Turk, and the rest are lunchpale fans who bleed purple! We know the cats can work as a team. With or without Law, we got a great team capable of beating Oklahoma! If we want to beat Villanova and Duke, we dam sure better have Vic Law, who is easily our best player and for sure All Big Ten
If Ash somehow manages to score 7 points or more, no doubt we would have won this game. See nearly zero chance of that happening, though. What is his career high, anyway?

If Ash somehow manages to score 7 points or more, no doubt we would have won this game. See nearly zero chance of that happening, though. What is his career high, anyway?
It's 11 now. Ash is on fire.

I feel like this is an ex post facto screen name bet.

AshManFan23, perhaps?

Reactions: NJCat
It's 11 now. Ash is on fire.

I feel like this is an ex post facto screen name bet.

AshManFan23, perhaps?

Nope, I only win screenname bets. Little did I (or anyone else) know that Ash would be a defensive liability instead of an offensive one this evening....

On a serious note, the way that Ash released his 3 pt shot against OU was encouraging. Same with Gaines. Much more comfortable and confident.

I've always thought Ash needed playing time to settle down into his game. He's getting it now, and getting better.

On a serious note, the way that Ash released his 3 pt shot against OU was encouraging. Same with Gaines. Much more comfortable and confident.

I've always thought Ash needed playing time to settle down into his game. He's getting it now, and getting better.
Right on. Ash was close to making his first four threes. Better than Scottie and Macs clunkers! Lol! CC will find the right recipe. Personally,I would start Ash over Mac as Ash is very unselfish. He spreads the rock and only has three, count em, three turnovers in 14 games. Brown had four turnovers against Oklahoma!

No i laughed when I read that you wrote "If Ash somehow manages to score 7 points or more, no doubt we would have won this game."

No doubt!!;););););););););)

Glad I can amuse you; you appear to be amused easily.

We were actually hanging in the game when Ash made shots, and if he played any defense at all, the outcome might have been different. When he stopped making shots, game was quickly over, since he could not guard Trae even a little bit

So sue me for not knowing that he would be a defensive liability, but hit for a career high. Would you have predicted that, O great predictor of victories and losses?

And note that I wagered zero on this opinion. Has Collins lost this team again yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT