ADVERTISEMENT

Law Jr.

This is wonderful news for Vic and the team. I must say it looked much worse on TV. I guess that's why they invented doctors and x-ray machines.

This is wonderful news for Vic and the team. I must say it looked much worse on TV. I guess that's why they invented doctors and x-ray machines.

He had a nasty cut that probably required a number of stitches, prollly the primary reason he didn't return. Good to see; we will need him vs. the Illini, and I'm sure there is nothing more he will want athletically than a win over them in a lost season...

Glad he is well. Let’s win a few games (5 would be great) to put a stamp on his career at NU

Reactions: JournCat
Was at the game so had to wait until later to see the replay. Is it just me or did it look like edwards stuck out his leg in an effort to impede/trip law?

I was told it just required stitches. It sure looked bad, especially when he was carried off. But stitches on the knee? Would seem that would be likely to tear open.

Wasn't the cut on his shin, not his knee?
It was definitely his shin, not his knee. He had a large black wrap around his shin when he came back to the bench, along with the pair of crutches the medical staff brought out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT