ADVERTISEMENT

Like most of America I thought Oakland was in California. Wrong.

Reactions: MotownMedilldo
My wife works there, and my daughter is an alum—as are David Hasselhoff, amazing singer/songwriter Joe Henry, and Booger from Revenge of the Nerds. A lot of money has poured into the school over the past couple of decades for expansion. The basketball program is finally getting a little love from the administration with a practice facility, but it isn’t on the main campus.

Reactions: MotownMedilldo
My wife works there, and my daughter is an alum—as are David Hasselhoff, amazing singer/songwriter Joe Henry, and Booger from Revenge of the Nerds. A lot of money has poured into the school over the past couple of decades for expansion. The basketball program is finally getting a little love from the administration with a practice facility, but it isn’t on the main campus.
Gotta love those golden grizzlies from Auburn Hills graduated high school on their campus. Such a nice atmosphere.

We think we used to play them back in the KON era.

I think Oakland’s win against KY was a big fluke. They’re no James Madison who was no fluke. They are very much at a huge athletic and size deficit against main teams.

But for one night they were glorious. Kind of like the cats tomorrow

It’s the same conversation every time they’re in the tournament lol.

I think Oakland’s win against KY was a big fluke. They’re no James Madison who was no fluke. They are very much at a huge athletic and size deficit against main teams.

But for one night they were glorious. Kind of like the cats tomorrow
Not so fast. They lost tonight to NC State in overtime. I watched a lot of it and Oakland could have won. They are good!

Great game.

How was that pinky out of bounds not overturned. I can see a ref missing it, I mean, cmon, but it was so clear on the replay. Strange!

Great game.

How was that pinky out of bounds not overturned. I can see a ref missing it, I mean, cmon, but it was so clear on the replay. Strange!
Thought the same initially but after seeing it several times...

The pinky does touch the ball. And your brain kind of turns off and does not see beyond that. The Oakland player’s hand keeps touching the ball after it hits the pinky, the ball only completely leaves his hands already after it has touched the pinky.

I got Carmody vibes when Oakland didn’t put rebounders on the FT line in the 2nd half.

I will never understand why that’s a good tactic, aside from when you’re up a couple of scores late in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT