ADVERTISEMENT

Local recruiting

Williesfan

Sep 24, 2009
I wonder if this kid Will Nazha is getting any interest from Northwestern. A little undersized 5 10 160 plays both sides of the ball for Barrington who beat Maine South in 8A playoffs yesterday. He has a gpa of 3.85. His stat line yesterday was

Final Stat Line: 8Rec 285yds 2TD, 1 INT, 1 FF and 5 tackles BHS Vs Maine South W 42-40 (12-0)

I wonder if this kid Will Nazha is getting any interest from Northwestern. A little undersized 5 10 160 plays both sides of the ball for Barrington who beat Maine South in 8A playoffs yesterday. He has a gpa of 3.85. His stat line yesterday was

Final Stat Line: 8Rec 285yds 2TD, 1 INT, 1 FF and 5 tackles BHS Vs Maine South W 42-40 (12-0)
Those are big numbers but he's really small. Remember how fast that little guy was from Balt? And he couldn't break free much

PWO? Could he be a Ray Niro 2.0? Any idea how he ranks academically?

“A little undersized” is an understatement. Can’t find track times, but a 7.29 60 as a baseball prospect is nothing special. PWO, if anything.

FCS and D2 have a bunch of guys like this.

Transfer Candidate.
Jake Sterney, QB, (formerly Loyola Academy) freshman at Colgate. Since getting a chance at Colgate Sterney has been on fire. 330 yards, 3 TD’s this week. Prior week came in 2nd half and rallied team from 20 points down to win. 3 TD’s in 2nd half to beat a ranked opponent. The kid can throw the ball and is a winner. Led team to conference championships, and a state championship Sr. Year. 6’-3” 190 strong arm, accurate and mobile. He is a Big Ten level QB and throws it better than any QB on the cats roster. Beat Jack Lausch and Brother Rice like a drum every time they played. Holecek thought he was BigTen level coming out of LA.

Last edited:
Transfer Candidate.
Jake Sterney, QB, (formerly Loyola Academy) freshman at Colgate. Since getting a chance at Colgate Sterney has been on fire. 330 yards, 3 TD’s this week. Prior week came in 2nd half and rallied team from 20 points down to win. 3 TD’s in 2nd half to beat a ranked opponent. The kid can throw the ball and is a winner. Led team to conference championships, and a state championship Sr. Year. 6’-3” 190 string arm, accurate and mobile. He is a Big Ten level QB and throws it better than any QB on the cats roster. Beat Jack Lausch and Brother Rice like a drum every time they played. Holecek thought he was BigTen level coming out of LA.
He's a terrific football mind, ran that offense wonderfully at LA

Can he make defenders miss or is he just "mobile"? Let's find a playmaker. I appreciate Bryant's talents but he is the product of six years of experience. We can't wait that long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT