ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for four B1G title game tickets

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
I am looking for four tickets to the big game on Saturday for my family. I know that I will likely have to go the secondary market route, but I thought I'd post something here, just in case anyone isn't able to use theirs.

Start a Conversation with me (through the envelope icon in the upper right corner) or email me at lvaccher at comcast dot net.

Go Cats!

I am looking for four tickets to the big game on Saturday for my family. I know that I will likely have to go the secondary market route, but I thought I'd post something here, just in case anyone isn't able to use theirs.

Start a Conversation with me (through the envelope icon in the upper right corner) or email me at lvaccher at comcast dot net.

Go Cats!

Lou, I’ve got one - maybe two - I’ll give you if you want (depending on if my boy goes). Lips couldn’t make it, so if willing to separate, ticket is yours

Lou, I’ve got one - maybe two - I’ll give you if you want (depending on if my boy goes). Lips couldn’t make it, so if willing to separate, ticket is yours

Thanks, but I don’t want to split them up.

Lou - I replied to a previous Conversation we were having. If you didn't get that, please start a new Conversation with me as I can't do that.

Chicagocatfan,

Yes have one ticket available. Section 108 row 6
Let me know if you are interested

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT