ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the Mojo Moose Came Through - Nice Win for Coach Braun, The Team and Wildcat Fans

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
Sunday there were multiple Moose sightings along the roadway here with the deep snows of the preceding days motivating their seeking of less difficult terrain. Even this month's calendar featured multiple moose.

tempImagecLfDGr.heic
tempImageHAiNkd.heic
tempImageJLg4SQ.heic
tempImageGnvIiI.heic

1_(3)_gtwo2swVuKp9WiVUetDFWH.jpg

Curious if Waterboy's Pumpkin Head Smashing Ritual will be in force in conjunction with this week's game against the Pumpkin Heads to bring us luck for Saturday's game?

Reactions: AstroCat
Sunday there were multiple Moose sightings along the roadway here with the deep snows of the preceding days motivating their seeking of less difficult terrain. Even this month's calendar featured multiple moose.

tempImagecLfDGr.heic
tempImageHAiNkd.heic
tempImageJLg4SQ.heic
tempImageGnvIiI.heic

Alaska, thanks for consistently sharing your skill as a photographer with all of us. I will say that when I see the pictures of Alaskan snowfalls, as lovely as they are, I am grateful to be in NorCal where a cold day has the nighttime temperature at 45 degrees or so.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Maybe there were some Moose hiding under the ice fog that was covering the lake at the end of my street.

tempImageOrShcx.heic

tempImageR4qm5A.heic

tempImageRSkkQg.heic
FWIW that is the same lake that was the setting for the opening scene of the Hollywood film "Big Miracle" featuring Drew Barrymore and John Krasinski, although artificial fog had to be created to hide the trees surrounding the lake so it could look like an Arctic Ocean for the Whale Hunt.

DSC_0031-1.jpg

DSC_0317-1.jpg

DSC_0227-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT