ADVERTISEMENT

Luckenbaugh OUT for Notre Dame

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
He’s the only name on the injury report this week.

We need Drew healthy for the BIG stretch run. Hopefully, Kuhlbander is back after making all his kicks last week. Don't know what his range will be though.

Wow. Hard to believe the Cats are this healthy 9 weeks into the season.
First: Don’t jinx it. Please. Don’t you dare jinx it.

Second: I really liked how Luckenbaugh has handled his kickoffs & place kicking this season. Who is handling kickoffs with him injured?

Reactions: HappyNUyear
We need Drew healthy for the BIG stretch run. Hopefully, Kuhlbander is back after making all his kicks last week. Don't know what his range will be though.

Jake Collins is listed as the backup kicker, but I have a feeling we’ll see Kuhbander, if necessary.

ND starting TE Alize Mack is out with concussion.
5th Year Starting LB & Captain Drue Tranquil is Game time decision, but won’t play unless he can help the team.

Unfortunately, I view this as very bad news for the kicking game.

First: Don’t jinx it. Please. Don’t you dare jinx it.

Second: I really liked how Luckenbaugh has handled his kickoffs & place kicking this season. Who is handling kickoffs with him injured?
Collins did it last week

Is this really a bad thing? KNOWING you have 4 plays instead of 3 to make a first down makes play calling that much more unpredictable. I will only agree I am an idiot if MRCat tells me so.

Reactions: SmellyCat
Is this really a bad thing? KNOWING you have 4 plays instead of 3 to make a first down makes play calling that much more unpredictable. I will only agree I am an idiot if MRCat tells me so.

Go_For_It_Chart__1_.png

Reactions: ricko654321
I think Drew might have jumped Kub on the depth chart after the Nebraska game.

That said I don’t think Fitz really trusts either of them.

No. Fitz trusts a healthy Kuhbander. He proved that last year.

Just a heads up, the officiating crew assigned is HORRIBLE.
They are the bottom of the rung ACC crew that gets assigned to ND games. They did a ND game earlier this year that was really bad on both sides for both teams.
Expect poor officiating Saturday night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT