ADVERTISEMENT

Maalik Murphy transfers to Duke

phatcat

Nov 5, 2001
Wisconsin
They lose their coach and QB and respond by...getting a good coach and QB. I will be happy when this stupid, made-up rivalry ends

Reactions: EvanstonCat
I’m envious of Duke, this kid has serious talent and is the real deal it seems. Of course we said the same thing about HJ but i wouldn’t mind if he had chose to transfer to NU instead of Duke.

Reactions: EvanstonCat
I’m envious of Duke, this kid has serious talent and is the real deal it seems. Of course we said the same thing about HJ but i wouldn’t mind if he had chose to transfer to NU instead of Duke.
Some free advice from a freeloader: Be grateful for what you have this holiday season. We’re not going to land stud QB transfers when our below average OC will be gone after the bowl game.

Today is the best test for Braun. Bryant should finally be 100% healthy in Vegas. If not, then Hopefully Sully & Lausch are our Aces up the Sleeve against the Utes.

Some free advice from a freeloader: Be grateful for what you have this holiday season. We’re not going to land stud QB transfers when our below average OC will be gone after the bowl game.

Today is the best test for Braun. Bryant should finally be 100% healthy in Vegas. If not, then Hopefully Sully & Lausch are our Aces up the Sleeve against the Utes.
Thanks?

• Haha
Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
I'm envious of Washington QB

You’re welcome. Our defense looks incredible so far. Soares pass rush and motor were beautiful.

We need points. When do we give Sully or Lausch some run? A sense a trick play coming up involving the latter.

Any chance we look at Kevin Johns for OC? Seems like it won't be staying at Duke. And he's got some history with our program. Curious if this is a possibility.

• Wow
Reactions: CatManTrue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT